Please collect the following papers then go to Israel embassy.
The following are required:
1. Three 2x2 pictures.
2. Photocopy of passport. Passport has to be valid for at least the next two years.
3. marriage contract. (two copies)
4. marriage certificate. (two copies)
5. The finality you got from court. (two copies)
6. Paper of singleness. (two copies)
8. Birth certificate (two copies)
9. NBI record (two copies).
10. All certificated should be authenticated.
Ask at the Israeli embassy how to do the authentication.
Print the paper below and sign the statement at the Israeli Embassy.